Elluminates Software believes that Software Drives IT™.
Our mission is to be impactful by using the right design, engineering, and technologies. We're a software company that focuses on data centers, systems and cloud infrastructure. Our professional services provide high-end engineering capabilities to deliver mission-oriented successes for our customers.
Systems of Any Scale
We design next generation IT systems that can handle up to millions of users and billions of connections. Our systems have transformed how organizations use their IT to become more agile, more collaborative, and better at meeting their missions.
Data Centers, Cloud and Automation
We design and run data centers and clouds, using virtualization, containerization, compute, storage and high-speed networking. We take our knowledge of software and systems, and apply that to high impact systems-automation (DevOps).
We help secure data centers, clouds and systems. We have expertise in designing and building secure systems in a wide range of environments, system types, and private and public networks.
Elluminates Software Corporation is looking to fill a full time Ansible Automation Engineer. This position is in support of the Department of State (DOS) as a part of the Vanguard 2.2.1 contract. A current secret security clearance is required for consideration. The candidate will be responsible for the development of automation solutions utilizing Ansible Core and Ansible Tower. The candidate will work as part of a team automating distributed data center infrastructure and cloud solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute the duties and responsibilities as a member of the Global IT Modernization (GITM) Virtual Infrastructure Team (VI) at the DOS IRM bureau.
- Develop Ansible playbooks and modules.
- Work collaboratively with the GITM engineering team to create and deploy Ansible solutions for a distributed data center infrastructure environment.
- Administer Ansible infrastructure, perform maintenance and configuration and provide SME level support.
- Provide technical support to GITM Ops concerning automation solution usage.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test, and production environments.
- Update system and process documentation and user guides as needed diagrams and SOPs as needed.
Years of Experience and Education Requirements
- Strong background in VMWare administration.
- Knowledge of VMWare Integrated Openstack or Openstack.
- Experience with Citrix 6.x or greater.
- Cloud technologies with an emphasis on Azure or Amazon Web Services.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service architecture (BluePrints, etc)
- LAN/WAN networking experience.
Bachelors Degree and 18 months Ansible experience
: Secret with ability to get TS or TS/SCI
: Springfield, VA
Normal Business Hours
Type of Travel: