Elluminates Software believes that Software Drives IT™.
We are experts in Cloud Engineering. We utilize a multidisciplinary approach bridging enterprise architecture, software engineering, administration, commercial Cloud offerings and governance for Cloud design and build efforts.
Data Centers are more complex and require more expertise today than ever before. We bring nearly two decades of Data Center IT infrastructure design and build expertise.
Processes often repeat and take up valuable time that can be automated. We have successfully automated critical business processes and transformed organizations to be more efficient.
Security Engineering focuses on using IT security layers, identity, logging and monitoring to protect critical systems. We have built from the ground up as well as optimized existing security postures of IT systems across large enterprises.
Elluminates Software currently has an opening for a Client Device Engineer. This position is in support of the Department of State as a part of the Vanguard 2.2.1 contract. A current Top Secret security clearance is required for consideration. The candidate will be responsible for the integration and deployment of a thin client management system and the associated thin client operating system configuration. The candidate will research, analyze, evaluate and integrate as necessary new and emerging technologies in order to find ways to deliver a superior IT environment to the bureaus in a cost effective and secure manner. The candidate will support the continuing goal of incorporating these innovative technologies into the Department’s equipment modernization program.
Description of Duties:
- Execute the duties and responsibilities as a member of the Global IT Modernization Team at the DOS Information Resources Management bureau.
- Integrate and deploy existing thin client management system based on HP Device manager
- Configure and manage thin client images based on HP Thin Pro
- Research, integrate, and deploy a thin client management system and associated thin client OS to replace HP Device Manager and HP Thin Pro
- Assist with Linux system administration
- Coordinate integration and deployment of thin clients with existing Citrix Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Participate in functional or UAT testing to ensure selected products meet established specifications.
- Top Secret clearance.
- Linux system administration (RHEL 7.X)
- Windows system administration (Windows 10, Windows embedded)
- Thin client and client management systems (HPDM, Stratodesk, Dell Wyse, etc)
- Thin Client or Desktop image creation (Ghost, WDS, etc)
- Familiarity with Citrix 7.X
- Strong scripting skills
- MCSE Certification
- RHEL Certification
- Familiarity with Ansible
- ITIL v3.0 Foundations certificate.
: Top Secret
: Springfield, VA
: Normal Business Core Hours
Type of Travel: