Elluminates Software believes that Software Drives IT™.
We are experts in Cloud Engineering. We utilize a multidisciplinary approach bridging enterprise architecture, software engineering, administration, commercial Cloud offerings and governance for Cloud design and build efforts.
Data Centers are more complex and require more expertise today than ever before. We bring nearly two decades of Data Center IT infrastructure design and build expertise.
Processes often repeat and take up valuable time that can be automated. We have successfully automated critical business processes and transformed organizations to be more efficient.
Security Engineering focuses on using IT security layers, identity, logging and monitoring to protect critical systems. We have built from the ground up as well as optimized existing security postures of IT systems across large enterprises.
Elluminates Software currently has an opening for a Senior Okta Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM) Engineer.
Description of Duties:
The Senior Okta Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM) Engineer is responsible for driving the adoption of Okta best practices to include Single Sign On, Multi Factor Authentication, Okta Access Gateway, API Access Manager and application configuration and support. The Senior Okta ICAM Engineer will also be responsible for identifying, evaluating, and participating in decision making regarding new and emerging ICAM technologies and should be able to support other areas of Information Security as needed.
- Expertise in OKTA, Access Gateway, Single Sign-On, Adaptive MFA, Universal directory, Advanced Server Access, API Access Management, Secure authentication, access management systems, Identity as a Service (IDaaS), WS-Federation, OAuth, OpenID Connect
- Extensive and demonstrated experience in end-to-end deployment of OKTA solution
- Experience with OKTA planning, implementation, and operations
- Experience in integrating Okta with on-premises directory and Cloud.
- Analyze, design, develop, implement, and support Okta integrations for various business functions
- Configure Okta to provide enterprise Single Sign-On services and enable Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) platform features for internal and external applications
- Identify required attributes, customizing log in pages and implement security policies
- Follow SDLC (Agile), change management and document the procedures on OKTA solutions to meet compliance requirements
- Assist application teams through the SDLC process (including requirements gathering, configuration, testing to integrate applications with Okta)
- Contribute to establishing repeatable processes for Access Management using Okta
- Ensure compliance to business transactions with policy and process of DOS.
- Understanding of cloud computing architecture, technical design and implementations, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models
- Experience in various authentication standards such as Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML), OAuth and OpenID Connect
- Experience with various LDAP products including AD
- Mentoring and training others in the use and functionality of the Okta SaaS products including MFA and ensuring analysis, design, implementation, and support artifacts meet or exceed established Service Level objectives
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 5+ years’ experience in implementing, integrating, and supporting Okta's cloud technologies
- Ability and willingness to develop creative solutions to business problems and work well within a team environment
- Must have good communication and collaboration skills
- Solid diagnostic, testing, and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
: Secret with ability to get TS
: Springfield, VA / 100% Remote after 1 week onsite orientation due to Covid-19
: Normal Business Core Hours
Type of Travel: